Any customer or client can give you a negative online review, on just about anything. Even though review sites are supposed to filter unfair reviews, they rarely do. Businesses are often slammed online by people who were never even customers or who had minimal interaction with the company. Finally, there’s a way to level the playing field with review sites such as Yelp, Google, OpenTable, etc. Review Match gives you a chance to balance the scales with honest feedback and valuable reviews. Here’s how it works:
- A business owner signs up, and requests feedback for a specific aspect of their business.
- A reviewer signs up, and is matched with the business.
- The reviewer provides prompt, honest feedback on the requested aspect of the business, and gives it to the business owner.
- If the business owner wants the feedback to be placed online in the form of a formal review on Yelp, Google or any other platform, they may ask the reviewer to do so.
- The reviewer leaves the same prompt, honest feedback in the form of a review online on the business owners chosen review platform.
- The business owner has the opportunity to rate the reviewer with Review Match after the process is finished.
Voila! Now you have important, honest feedback that will help your business improve, thrive, and maintain a fair and truthful online reputation! Try Review Match today, it’s a win-win for everyone!
- Controlling a quality online reputation
- Current reviews on new products and services
- Exposure to new customers, patients, or clients
- Grow and improve your business based on honest and helpful feedback
Reviewers benefit from reviewing business by:
- Receiving free or discounted products, services, and more
- Exploring new business and products
- Making new relationships with business owners
- Gaining a great online reputation for being a helpful and honest reviewer
Try ReviewMatch today whether you are a business or a reviewer!