More than ever, reviews are important for businesses. Here are just a few reasons why getting online reviews should be a top priority for your business:
- Online reviews let your customers do your marketing for you! Reviews can be your best advertisements. In fact, studies show that 88 percent of consumers trust online reviews. Imagine how much impact well-written, positive reviews could have.
- Reviews allow customers to be engaged in your business. As they share their experiences with others, they are inclined to feel a closer connection to your business. Over time, the results in greater brand loyalty. Not only are you building a solid reputation with new customers, but you are increasing the engagement of your current customer base. It’s a win-win!
- Reviews result in increased sales. People are consistently more willing to buy from a company that has been recommended by others. Consumers feel a sense of comfort and reassurance to know that others have trusted this company.
- Through online reviews, you can better understand your consumers. When consumers leave reviews, they are given a large degree of anonymity. They are free to share their positive (and negative) experiences, in great detail. While positive reviews are always welcome, even negative reviews can be an excellent way to understand why some consumers are dissatisfied with your business. All online reviews offer helpful, strategic feedback.
- Online reviews allow you to improve your rankings on popular sites like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The more that is written about your business, the more popular you are considered within the eyes of these popular search tools.
Clearly reviews are important for any business. In fact, the more reviews a business receives, the more consumers are likely to leave a review. This sort of crowd behavior can be very helpful for your business. Don’t be afraid of online review – encourage them!